Monday, April 13, 2015

C4K Summary for April

C4K #8
Blaine F's Blog

Santana Mullins (University of South Alabama EDM 310)
Hi Blaine F! Good post! I have never heard of this book, My Side of the Mountain. It sounds very interesting, and a book I know will keep me engaged. I really enjoy reading and adventurous books are always great. Thanks for giving me a new book to check out. Do you have any other book suggestions?

Image of the book cover, My Side of the Mountain



C4K #9

Hi my name is Santana Mullins. I'm in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned your blog. I will start off by saying congratulations Abby on your award! You must be really good at basketball. I LOVE basketball! It is by far my favorite sport! Speaking of, I know of an NBA player from New Zealand who plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder. Does Steven Adams sound familiar? I'm not sure what part of New Zealand he is from, but he is a good player. Do you watch the NBA or have a favorite player/team? I read some of your older posts and Auroa looks amazing. I loved the picture of the mountain in the background. I also saw a post that said your birthday is April 18th, well I want to wish you a happy early birthday. Continue the great work on your blog! 

Image of basketball net and ball

Reply from my C4K 9's (Abby) teacher, Mr. Webb:

Image of C4K comment from teacher




C4K #10

Santana Mullins (University of South Alabama EDM 310)
Hi Amy! Funny post! At first glance, I was like hmm, what is this all about? Then, I thought back to my Art class I took last semester, and remembered we did something kind of like this with Bruce Lansky's poem, If Pigs Could Fly. So this post has to be about his poem, What I'd Cook For My Teacher. I must say everything sounds good minus the soup and main course ha ha. Bruce Lansky has so many funny poems for children, and they are great for fun activities such as your blog post. If you have time, check out Lansky's poem, How To Torture Your Teacher if you haven't. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it ha ha. Good job and have fun blogging!

Image of teacher and students at lunch







No comments:

Post a Comment