Saturday, March 28, 2015

C4K Summary for March

C4K #5
Per 4 Tamari's Blog

Santana Mullins (University of South Alabama EDM 310)
Hello Tamari! Great post! Yes, Maya Angelou was a great writer and civil rights activist. Did you know that she was also a dancer, actress, and singer? I love all her work, but my favorite work from her would have to be Phenomenal Woman. It is a poem that relates to every woman in the world. It talks about what society thinks a woman should look like as far as beauty and how we act. You should check it out because I think you will enjoy it.

Image of Maya Angelou and her words from her poem Phenomenal Woman

C4K #6

Santana Mullins (University of South Alabama EDM 310)
Hello Steve! This is a good post on Friday the 13th. I actually did not know there was a word for the fear of Friday the 13th. Reading your post, I now know paraskevidekatriaphobia is that word. What a word! Did you know that we will have a Friday the 13th three times this year? Two of those will be back to back (February and March), and the other one is in November.

Image of words Friday the 13th


C4K #7

Santana Mullins (University of South Alabama EDM 310)
Hello Ethan H! I was assigned to read your blog post. Great post! I've never read this book, but reading your blog has got me very interested. I will definitely put this on my to read list, I love basketball, so this is right up my alley. Are you a fan of basketball? Good job and keep up the good work!

Image of book cover of the Last Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment